Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Captured in Morning Dew


Gazing into the future is a skill that few possess. The rest of us are left gazing at the present, which often reveals itself in most mysterious ways. One drop of rain, for example, can capture our world like a tiny crystal ball. Or for some, the following pictures may be reminders of the snow domes of childhood. Only that these cannot be shaken, only rotated.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not exactly sure if you still keep up with this as they all seem to have been posted a year ago.. But I randomly found one picture and it pulled up your blog, and I, for whatever reason, actually stopped to see where the picture came from. I was looking at some of the other pictures, and they're actually really good. You managed to get all that in the raindrops? Thats amazing. I love photography and it makes me want to capture pictures such as these. Beautiful photos. I commented on the most "recent" post in hopes you'd read this. If you still take pictures, I'd love to see them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails